- How to Register Amazon Video Downloader?
- What Kind of Video Does SameMovie Support Downloading?
- What's the Format of the Downloaded Video?
- Why Is the Registration License Still Invalid or Expired After Renewing?
- How to Cancel the Auto-Renewal?
- What Should I Do If I Ordered the Program Twice?
- What Video Quality Can I Download with SameMovie?
- Solution to Failed -8001?
- Solution to Failed -25?
- Solution to Failed -10?
- How to Speed Up the Download Process?
- What's the Difference Between External, Internal or Hardcode Subtitles?
FAQ for Amazon Video Downloader
Please click the Key icon or the Menu icon (on the upper right) > Register. There will be a registration popup dialog, where you can copy and paste the registration email and license code.
Generally, once an order has been validated, the license key will be sent to the email address you entered for the purchase shortly. If you do not receive the license key within a few minutes of purchasing, please check your Spam or Promotion E-mail folder just in case it was incorrectly classified as spam or promotion email. Sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email typo, etc. In this case, please contact us for assistance.
SameMovie Amazon Video Downloader only supports download Amazon videos on Mac and Windows computers.
MP4 or MKV. SameMovie Amazon Video Downloader can download Amazon videos to MP4 or MKV format so that you can enjoy them on most of the devices freely. You can change the output format on the General Setting window.
After the renewal, you will receive a new license. Please tap on the Menu icon of SameMovie program, then click "Register" > "Change Account" and enter the new license to activate the program again.
The Auto-renewal service of all subscription-based programs is enabled by default. If you want to disable it to avoid renewal charges, you must do so before the renewal date. And there are two ways to cancel the auto-renewal:
- Method One: After finishing the order, you will receive an email with a license included, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. It should be at the bottom of the email, saying that "To cancel the auto-renewal subscription, click here". Here you can manually disable or cancel auto-renewal.
- Method Two: Feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you cancel the service timely.
Once the auto-renewal service is turned off, you will receive a notification email (Cancel Subscription of xxx) showing the expiration date of your license code. And you won't be charged again after that.
Please contact our support team with the order IDs. We will refund you as soon as possible.
SameMovie download HD videos from Amazon Video. There are three options for video quality (High/Medium/Low) in the settings window, enabling you to download videos with different output qualities according to your devices. To download HD videos, please make sure your computer supports playing HDCP-enabled content, otherwise, you can only download videos with low or medium quality.
Please click here, click the "V" icon and choose"1.0" from the drop-down list, then tap on "Get HDCP Status" to check whether your device supports HDCP-enabled content or not. If you get a result as below, then you can get HD videos with SameMovie.
Please click on the video's title on SameMovie, the video will be automatically opened in a pop-up browser, then please check if the video can be played normally in the web browser. If it is a paid video, please purchase the video firstly.
If the video cannot be played, please try to switch to a different website (country/region) in the Settings window.
- For United Stated, select "amazon.com"
- For Germany, select "amazon.de"
- For Japan, select "amazon.co.jp"
- For United Kindom, select "amazon.co.uk"
- For France, India, Canada, and others, select "primevideo.com"
In addition, Failed -8001 may also occur when you frequently search for videos or download videos in bulk since Amazon will prevent its users from accessing the video too frequently. In this case, please search for the videos by video links or access and download the videos later.
Since the latest update of Amazon Video, it adds more limits on HDCP requirements for accessing HD videos. Accordingly, now, if you want to download HD(1080P) content with SameMovie, your computer needs to support at least HDCP 1.0. At the same time, please do not turn off the computer screen, sleep or hibernate your PC during the downloading process.
Please go to this page to check if your computer meets the requirements. Click the "V" icon and choose a specified version, such as "1.0", then tap on "Get HDCP Status" to check whether your device supports HDCP-enabled content or not. If you get a result as "HDCP is available for 1.0" or higher versions, then you are able to download HD videos from Amazon Prime Video.
If your device meets the requirements but you still fail to download videos, please send the latest log files of SameMovie to us for further analysis. You can find them by going to the program, click the Menu button (on the upper right corner) > Open log file. You will see a "logs" folder, please send us all the log files in this folder.
And please also send us the screenshot of this page that shows the testing results that HDCP is available for 1.0 or above.
The Failed -10 may be caused by the unstable internet or download time-out. Please try to redownload your Amazon Video and check again.
SameMovie supports hardware acceleration with Intel/NVIDIA/AMD graphics cards, which will enable you to run the program more smoothly and speed up the download process. However, to achieve or take full advantage of hardware acceleration, you are required to have the latest version of the graphics cards installed on your computer. Here is how to check and upgrade the graphics cards:
1. The process of upgrading graphics cards is incredibly easy, all you need to do is: right-click the Windows Start menu and choose "Device Manager", find "Display adapters", right-click your graphics card and select "Update driver" in the drop-down list.
2. Sometimes driver upgrades might end in failure. No worries, you can also install the latest graphics driver from your graphics card manufacturer's website: Intel / NVIDIA / AMD (choose the exact one according to your computer). After upgrading your graphics driver, please reboot your computer to activate it.
SameMovie offers three kinds of subtitles encoding ways to meet users' needs for playing video on different media players or devices. The mode "External subtitles" will help you save subtitles as separate files.
"Internal subtitles" will make the subtitles be built into the output video, which will allow you to save multiple languages subtitles and switch as needed while playing the video on some players like VLC Media player.
If your media players or devices don't have the ability to switch or add subtitles, "Hardcode subtitles" is a great option to help you make the subtitles be burned onto your video. But please note that you can save subtitles in only one language to the video at a time with this mode.
Haven't found the answer? We can help.Contact Us
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.