- How to Register Netflix Video Downloader?
- What Kind of Video Does SameMovie Support Downloading?
- What's the Format of the Downloaded Video?
- Why Is the Registration License Still Invalid or Expired After Renewing?
- How to Cancel the Auto-Renewal?
- What Should I Do If I Ordered the Program Twice?
- Solution to "Failed -105"?
- Solution to "Failed -106"?
- Solution to "Failed -107"?
- Solution to "Failed -10"?
- Solution to "Failed -103" and "Failed -109"?
- Solution to "Failed -24" ?
- How to Get Videos at HD Quality?
- How to Speed Up the Download Process?
- What's the Difference Between External, Internal or Hardcode Subtitles?
- Solution to "Failed -102" or "-200"?
FAQ for Netflix Video Downloader
Please click the Key icon or the Menu icon (on the upper right) > Register. There will be a registration popup dialog, where you can copy and paste the registration email and license code.
Generally, once an order has been validated, the license key will be sent to the email address you entered for the purchase shortly. If you do not receive the license key within a few minutes of purchasing, please check your Spam or Promotion E-mail folder just in case it was incorrectly classified as spam or promotion email. Sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email typo, etc. In this case, please contact us for assistance.
SameMovie Netflix Video Downloader only supports download Netflix videos on Mac and Windows computers.
MP4 or MKV. SameMovie Netflix Video Downloader can download Netflix videos to MP4 or MKV format so that you can enjoy them on most of the devices freely. You can change the output format on the General Setting window.
After the renewal, you will receive a new license. Please tap on the Menu icon of SameMovie program, then click "Register" > "Change Account" and enter the new license to activate the program again.
The Auto-renewal service of all subscription-based programs is enabled by default. If you want to disable it to avoid renewal charges, you must do so before the renewal date. And there are two ways to cancel the auto-renewal:
- Method One: After finishing the order, you will receive an email with a license included, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. It should be at the bottom of the email, saying that "To cancel the auto-renewal subscription, click here". Here you can manually disable or cancel auto-renewal.
- Method Two: Feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com, we will help you cancel the service timely.
Once the auto-renewal service is turned off, you will receive a notification email (Cancel Subscription of xxx) showing the expiration date of your license code. And you won't be charged again after that.
Please contact our support team with the order IDs. We will refund you as soon as possible.
The error code "-105" means that the video is not available in your country. For this issue, please make sure the video can be played normally in Netflix web player first.
The error code "-106" means that you entered the wrong PIN code, or didn't enter the code to allow the download. Netflix allows the primary account holder to control viewing with a PIN, called Parental Controls, as to ensures child does not watch content rated above selected maturity level and particular TV series or movies. So please enter the correct PIN code to allow the download.
The error code "-107" means that too many people are using your account right now. If you've shared your Netflix account with friends or family, they may be using Netflix while you're trying to watch a movie or TV show. The number of users that can stream at the same time will depend on your Netflix plan. You can check the limit for your account.
To resolve it, please stop playing on another screen.
It may be caused by an unstable network or download timeout. Please try to download the video again when the network is stable.
First, please log out (in the Setting window) and log back into your Netflix account on SameMovie. And then please click the title you want to download in the search results list to check if it can be played normally in the popup web player. Some titles may be not available to watch instantly, resulting in them not being able to be downloaded by SameMovie.
The error code "-24" means that the program failed to download the subtitles or audio tracks you selected. Please delete the video and then try to add and download it again.
1. SameMovie provides a free trial version, allowing you to download the first 5 mins of each video in HD quality. To get the full video, please purchase a license.
2. Netflix's Basic plan doesn't provide high definition viewing, so SameMovie doesn't support to get HD video while working with Netflix Basic plan.
3. Please make sure Netflix plays video in HD quality. First, you need to adjust the Netflix playback setting to High: sign into Netflix.com, and select your profile. Under My Profile, select Playback Settings, then find Data Usage, and select High.
If you have done the above setting, but the downloaded video's quality is still poor (at around 480P), please follow these steps to check the original video's quality: Open Netflix web player on Chrome browser, and play the video. Click "Ctrl" + "Alt" + "Shift" + "D" on the keyboard at the same time, then some details of the video will pop up, where you can check the video's resolution.
4. Netflix provides merely 480P quality for videos from Disney and Marvel on Chrome Web player. So currently, SameMovie does not support downloading those videos at HD quality.
SameMovie supports hardware acceleration with Intel/NVIDIA/AMD graphics cards, which will enable you to run the program more smoothly and speed up the download process. However, to achieve or take full advantage of hardware acceleration, you are required to have the latest version of the graphics cards installed on your computer. Here is how to check and upgrade the graphics cards:
1. The process of upgrading graphics cards is incredibly easy, all you need to do is: right-click the Windows Start menu and choose "Device Manager", find "Display adapters", right-click your graphics card and select "Update driver" in the drop-down list.
2. Sometimes driver upgrades might end in failure. No worries, you can also install the latest graphics driver from your graphics card manufacturer's website: Intel / NVIDIA / AMD (choose the exact one according to your computer). After upgrading your graphics driver, please reboot your computer to activate it.
SameMovie offers three kinds of subtitles encoding ways to meet users' needs for playing video on different media players or devices. The mode "External subtitles" will help you save subtitles as separate files.
"Internal subtitles" will make the subtitles be built into the output video, which will allow you to save multiple languages subtitles and switch as needed while playing the video on some players like VLC Media player.
If your media players or devices don't have the ability to switch or add subtitles, "Hardcode subtitles" is a great option to help you make the subtitles be burned onto your video. But please note that you can save subtitles in only one language to the video at a time with this mode.
If you get a "Failed -102" or "-200", please send the info below to our support email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further analysis:
- What is your computer OS?
- Which Netflix plan did you order?
- Are you downloading Netflix Movies or TV shows?
- Does this happen to certain videos or all videos? Please tell us the name or URL of the videos you want to download.
- Please send the log files to us, which you can find them by clicking the Menu button > Open log file. You will see a logs folder and please send all files in that folder to us.
Haven't found the answer? We can help.Contact Us
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.